Vehicle Inspection Systems (VIS) is North America’s foremost specialist in providing the transportation industry high profit systems and maintenance equipment. VIS is a provider of “Service Automation” and “Best Practices” to fleet and customer pay service shops. All VIS products provide an exceptional ROI.
Our products include:
- VIS-Check, a patented performance-based brake tester and road simulator.
- VIS-Polish, a patented automated commercial aluminum rim polishing machine.
- The Squirrel®, a safety device to prevent “wheel offs”.
- BrakeMate™, a tool to save time and manpower when replacing brake rotors on heavy vehicles.
- VIS-Shine, a maintenance tool to shine commercial rims without taking them off the vehicle.
Our growth demands we look for more good people.
This position will focus on the assembly of new equipment, refurbishment of used equipment, repair and maintenance of in-house equipment, and multiple warehouse duties.
- Final assembly of new equipment
- Refurbishment of used equipment
- Testing of new and used equipment
- Rebuilding and testing of components
- Help with shipping and receiving
- Help with manufacturing of other items
- Help to refine our current processes
- Other jobs as assigned
- Strong mechanical background
- Good critical thinking skills
- Experience with electrical, PLC, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Strong communication skills.
- Know how to use a wide variety of tools (hand and power)
- Ability to follow instructions properly
- A strong knowledge of basic computers and Windows operating systems
- Ability to work unsupervised without getting distracted from job requirements
- Forklift certified preferred
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to work sitting, standing, and bending
- Highly personable
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Autonomous, assertive, passionate
Who we are looking for:
A seasoned professional who has worked in a small manufacturing environment and has strong technical and time management background. We are interested in reading about what you have achieved and what you can offer our company, not just where you worked. Please include a one-page presentation on “Why you are qualified for this position, and what benefits you can offer to VIS”.
- Excellent Company supported medical and dental insurance. Company pays the health premiums for you and your family
- Profit share
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- A competitive wage of $15.50hr to $17.80hr based on experience
- High growth company, with leading edge technologies and market position
Location: The successful candidate for this position should reside in Central Florida, have a reliable transportation method, and be available to work Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
The deadline for applications is Nov 27, 2019. All experience levels will be considered. Please submit applications to email@example.com.
Please review our web site to learn more about VIS: www.vischeck.net