If you have initiative, drive, an outgoing personality and can deliver solid sales results we want you! Our Sales Executive position is a great opportunity for a college graduate with a solid track record in capital equipment sales who is keen for a career kick start. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of location in the US.
- Capital equipment sales position, with high margin consumables, selling unique product
- Play a pivotal role in rapid sales growth of the organization
- Future leadership career opportunities available within our global business
Vehicle Inspection Systems (VIS) was founded more than 20 years ago by NEPEAN, Australia’s leading privately owned engineering, mining service and industrial manufacturing organization. VIS was built into a fast growing, highly profitable business through unique patented products that changed the transport industry. The Orlando-based team manufactures, services, and supports the VIS-Check automated brake steering and suspension diagnostic equipment, the VIS-Polish robotic wheel polishing system and the VIS-Shine portable wheel polishing unit, among other products.
VIS proudly services the truck equipment market from Class 6 and up.
When you join the Vehicle Inspection Systems team, you will be responsible for new customer acquisition. We have an innovative and aggressive strategy and expect to double our install base of VIS-Polish machines in the next two years. You will drive the implementation of that strategy and will be greatly rewarded for it.
- Identify new leads and prospects by building relationships or leveraging existing relationships with tire stores, OEM’s, retread facilities, and wheel powder coating facilities.
- Qualify prospects to sales opportunities.
- Nurture relationships with qualified prospects, and build lasting customer relationships.
- Develop credibility as a technical expert with new and existing customers.
- Provide technical advice and demonstrations.
- Close sales opportunities by helping prospects understand how they will profit from installing a VIS Polish machine
- Manage customer expectations for lead-time and delivery.
- Contribute to ongoing development of the sales strategy.
- Customers can acquire the $140K equipment and consumables package on pay as they profit basis. Similar to Xerox copies whereby there is fixed cost per wheel.
This is full-time role. Meeting the install base target will provide leadership career opportunities within our global business.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following selection criteria:
- Confidence and prior experience successfully selling B2B capital equipment.
- Graduated with a Business, Management or related Degree or MBA with an outstanding Grade Point Average from an accredited university in the United States. Elective study focused on strategy, marketing, finance, and business modelling will be an advantage.
- Undergraduate study in engineering or marketing will be an advantage.
- An ability to build strong relationships and influence others.
- A demonstrated ability to protect the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- A highly organized and conscientious individual with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation).
- Financial analysis skills.
- A valid driver’s license and passport. The role will require travel across the United States and Canada.
What you’ll get
- A competitive base salary + generous commissions for reaching and exceeding your targets.
- A high degree of autonomy and the freedom to make a big impact.
- Leadership career opportunities as part of a global organization.
VIS has a friendly culture that values entrepreneurship, getting things done quickly, making good decisions, building relationships, and strong business acumen. We empower our people to take ownership and get things done.
If you are driven to win, want to work in a high performing team, get rewarded for your effort, and want to accelerate your career please apply now.
Applications must include your current resume, response to the Selection Criteria and a cover letter. Please submit to our team: email@example.com