TRUCK BRAKE TESTING EQUIPMENT
The VIS-Check undercarriage diagnostic system inspects the brakes, steering, and suspension components of trucks, trailers, buses, waste vehicles, and other heavy duty vehicles.
The VIS-Check, a performance-based brake tester (PBBT) combined with a road simulator, measures braking force and allows technicians to view steering and suspension components under harsh operating conditions. At the end of the inspection, VIS-Check produces a “Safety and Efficiency Report” to guide and assist the service technician’s maintenance activities.
BENEFITS OF THE VIS-CHECK:
- Tests foundation brakes to general requirements specified by the DOT and APTA best practices
- Road simulator recreates road conditions safely in shops for accurate testing
- Shortens inspection time resulting in quicker vehicle maintenance turn around to get your vehicles back on the road faster
- Reduces manual labor during inspection and eliminates the need for vehicle deceleration testing
- Improves inspection accuracy by creating repeatable process for all technicians
This systems will give your vehicles a full inspection to help you detect any number of brake system issues. When it comes to brake safety, truck brake testing equipment is essential!
Want To Learn More?
Fill out this form to receive information about the VIS-Check including pricing and features.