Administrative Support Staff-Procurement
Vehicle Inspection Systems (VIS) is North America’s foremost specialist in providing the transportation industry high profit systems and maintenance equipment. VIS is a provider of “Service Automation” and “Best Practices” to fleet and customer pay service shops. All VIS products provide an exceptional ROI.
Our products include:
- VIS-Check, a patented performance-based brake tester and road simulator.
- VIS-Polish, a patented automated commercial aluminum rim polishing machine.
- The Squirrel, a safety device to prevent “wheel offs”.
- BrakeMate, a tool to save time and manpower when replacing brake rotors on heavy vehicles.
- VIS-Shine, a maintenance tool to shine commercial rims without taking them off the vehicle.
Our growth demands we look for more good people.
This position will focus on the administrative side of inventory and shipping and receiving.
- Monitor/Maintain inventory levels within accounting system (min/max levels)
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
- Contact vendors, negotiate best pricing, schedule incoming purchases, and generate purchase orders
- Follow up with vendors if delivery dates are not met
- Manage customer and vendor RMA’s
- Receive purchase orders into system. Contact vendor with any discrepancies
- Collect month end PPC numbers
- Toolbox reporting
- Input of accounts payable (inventory related)
- Email customers at 30 days (past due reminder)
- Cross train on phones (customer orders)
- Cross train on logistics (freight)
- Well organized/good time management skills
- Good critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to follow instructions properly
- A strong knowledge of basic computers programs like Windows Office
- Ability to work unsupervised without getting distracted from job requirements
- Knowledge of FedEx, DHL and LTL software/procedures
- Highly personable
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Autonomous, assertive, passionate
Who we are looking for:
A seasoned professional who can thrive working in a small dynamic company and who has strong technical and time management background.
- Health & Dental available with this position
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401k plan
- A competitive wage based on experience
- High growth company, with leading edge technologies and market position
The successful candidate for this position should resides in central, Florida.
All experience levels will be considered.
Please review our web site to learn more about VIS: www.vischeck.net