- Automated Brake Testing: Foundation brakes are tested to federal requirements specified by the DOT and the CVSA.
- The road simulator allows you to recreate road conditions safely in shops for accurate testing.
- Fast diagnostics find brake, steering, and suspension issues in minutes, not hours.
- Complete business plan mentoring upon installation and marketing. Including co-op advertising opportunities.
- Great return on investment.
What is VIS-Check?
The VIS-Check is a diagnostic machine that checks the brakes, steering, and suspension of heavy trucks, transit buses, school buses, motor homes, and more; in turn, it produces a “Safety and Efficiency Report” to guide and assist the service technician’s maintenance activities.
Why focus on undercarriage diagnostics?
The undercarriage of a vehicle is where the weight of a vehicle meets the road. Safety, fuel economy and tire life are all compromised if undercarriage components are not in top working condition.
Why use a machine to perform undercarriage diagnostics?
The VIS-Check machine makes performing undercarriage diagnostics:
- Safer by reducing manual labor
- Faster by automating brake testing
- Traceable by producing an inspection report
- More accurate by improving inspection methods
Boost revenue, lower costs and build customer loyalty.
Improve vehicle up-time and driver satisfaction. Reduce big four operating costs.
Improve inspector safety, testing speed and accuracy.
Improve inspection and testing by creating a repeatable process for all technicians.