Vehicle Inspection Systems (VIS) is North America’s foremost specialist in providing the transportation industry high profit systems and maintenance equipment. VIS is a provider of “Service Automation” and “Best Practices” to fleet and customer pay service shops. All VIS products provide an exceptional ROI.
Our products include:
- VIS-Check, a patented performance based brake tester and road simulator.
- VIS-Polish, a patented automated commercial aluminum rim polishing machine.
- The Squirrel, a safety device to prevent “wheel offs”.
- Brake Mate, a tool to save time and manpower when replacing brake rotors on heavy vehicles.
- VIS-Shine, a maintenance tool to shine commercial rims without taking them off the vehicle.
Our growth demands we look for more good people.
This position will focus on supporting our VIS-Polish product line with an emphasis on our growing high volume tire retread market.
- Building lasting relationships with VIS customers
- Monitor customer productivity through continual customer contact
- Collect critical customer data in person, on the phone, by email, and remotely, and can analyze and interpret the data to identify trends in usage
- Help to refine our current processes
- Travel at least 50% of the time
- Providing VIS equipment operation and business system training.
- Providing light technical services at customer locations.
- Provide technical support by telephone
- Exceptional customer service skills and understanding of the service process.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to train others on the operation of VIS products.
- Ability to lead, mentor & motivate customer staff to better utilize VIS products.
- A strong knowledge of basic computers and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to work unsupervised without getting distracted from job requirements
- A strong and professional phone presence
- Light technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of the transportation or tire retread industry a plus, but not required.
- Enjoys travel
- Highly personable
- A natural trainer
- Technical knowledge
- Autonomous, assertive, passionate
Who we are looking for:
An experienced business support professional who has some technical background. We are interested in reading about what you have achieved and what you can offer our company, not just where you worked. Please include a one page presentation on “Why you are qualified for this position, and what benefits you can offer to VIS”.
1. Excellent Company supported medical, dental, life and long term disability coverage, and 401K
2. Annual paid holidays
3. Paid vacation time
4. A competitive base salary consummate with experience.
5. High growth company, with leading edge technologies and market position
Location: Our preference is that the successful candidate for this position is based in and resides in Orlando, Florida. Consideration will be given to the right candidate who does not reside in Orlando and would work from their home office, assuming their location is central to the region with good access to a major airport to help control airfare costs.
This position will require you to travel 50% of your time across the US and Canada. The deadline for applications is July 7, 2017. All experience levels will be considered.
Please review our web site to learn more about VIS: www.vischeck.net
Applications must include your current resume, response to the Selection Criteria and a cover letter. Please submit to our team: firstname.lastname@example.org